Sunday, October 21, 2012

This photo is my modeling photo, My mother uses it to disclaim me ON RUMOR MILL NEWS RADIO and calld me a psychopath . I'am a hard working, Proud mother of two beautiful sons and a wonderful supportive husband and two beautiful son's. My mother is mentally ill our entre family has been destroyed by her. Melinda Pillsbury Foster is not welcome in any of our family's home's. Melinda Pillsbury Foster is a disgrace to all society. Below read of her Evil, Lies, Stalking, Extortion, Melinda Pillsbury Foster is doing websites and taking ownership of many peoples good name without any permission or a contract. Melinda Pillsbury foster has no education and has never done anything good for the world. Melinda stalks people on Radio shows and the Internet. Melinda Pillsbury Foster has yet to show us her High School Dipolma because Melinda never finished High School. Melinda is not a Journalist she needs help. Melinda Pillsbury Foster lost Conservatorship of my brother Aurthur Pillsbury foster, In 2007 Santa Barbra California, Public Court Records CASE number ( 222-783) We will be posting many other records here. Melinda pillsbury foster is not the legal Guardian of my brother Aurthur Pillsbury Foster. Melinda lives off of my brothers state check and he lives from house to house of people he does no know. Melinda Pillsbury foster is Homeless. She is shacking up with Rumor Mill News owner Raylan Smith, We are told they are in a relationship, All Creditors can find Melinda Pillsbury Foster at, 525 Bunker Hill RD Ashtabula Ohio.